Continued Prayer for the Haushalter Family
The results of Jackson's MRI on Monday still cannot differentiate between a slow-growing cancer or a slow-growing benign tumor, so further evaluation and consultation will happen next week. In the words of the Haushalter family, "We are taking this news as GOOD!" Regardless of what type of mass it is, all signs point towards something that is not aggressive.
The family sends their love and appreciation for everyone's prayers, and specifically asks for these continued prayers:
- A benign tumor revealed in God's time.
- Peace for all our hearts.
- God will reveal where and when Jackson will receive treatment.
- Jackson will not have any blurry visions as he is now on a seizure medication.
- We can continue with being as NORMAL as possible!
CORA Food Bank Needs Our Help!
Drop-Off Wednesdays 7am to 7pm or
Sundays Family Life Center or Church Education Wing
February PUMC CORA Collection
Soups, Crackers, and Fruit in light syrup can openers & paper products